- What do the ODCA, OpenStack, DCA, CSA predict on the future of Cloud? #CloudWFCloudWF 7 March 2014 | 8:39 am
- South African cloud market forecast to top $229.69 million 4 March 2014 | 11:05 am
- Crowdsourcing an Option for Optimizing Small Cell Solutions? 28 February 2014 | 12:13 pm
- Securing the cloud in a BYOD world: “No one really has this figured out” 26 February 2014 | 4:20 pm
- The Role and Importance of Multitenant Solutions in Cloud Infrastructure 26 February 2014 | 4:12 pm
The Middle East & North Africa's Leading Cloud Computing Event
Welcome back to the Cloud World Forum MENA - the Middle East & North Africa's Leading Cloud Computing Event. Now in its 4th year, this is the only event to offer a dual Cloud agenda for both Enterprise & Telco attendees.
Fresh and Exciting sessions for 2014 include:
• Interactive hands-on labs and workshops on; How can Telcos maximise opportunities in the Cloud, Choosing the right Cloud provider and Software-Defined Data Centres: The next step in the evolution of Cloud?
• Find out how PaaS platforms will continue to evolve
• Overcome the privacy & security risks associated with Cloud
• Participate in interactive debate sessions on the pros and cons of using non-local Cloud services
• OVER TO YOU: What are your predictions for Future Cloud trends in the region? Big Data, BYOD, Network Functions Virtualisation and more…
• IN THE HOT SEAT: Is your business ready for the age of Big Data?
What makes our event unique and un-missable!
1. The only comprehensive Cloud show for the MENA region
2. The only event to feature a tried and tested VIP Meet & Network campaign guaranteeing personalised meetings for event sponsors and VIP guests
3. A unique event with a dual focus agenda with dedicated Enterprise & Telco sessions
4. Featuring an extensive programme of hands-on labs and workshops for added in-depth learning and interaction
5. Now in its 4th year, the Cloud World Forum MENA is firmly established in the space and part of the Cloud World Series, incorporating more events in more locations, with an ever greater reach!
“This has been a fantastic forum of industry leaders and experts, brought together by Informa. Cloud is one of the most exciting areas today in this sector and to have somebody as knowledgeable as Camille Mendler moderating and bringing the ecosystem together has made this an invaluable experience”
Viktor Kovacs, Founder and Chief Commercial Officer, Neostratus (formerly CE On-Demand).
"I believe this is one of the best events I've ever attended and I've learned a lot about the world of cloud. Presentations were well prepared and informative.
Keep up the good work! Thanks."
Awil Sharif, CEO, Somtel; Somalia
"Great insight of the UAE market helping us to better understand the market maturity and readiness for the cloud services."
Oosman Kader, Du UAE, Senior Manager - Business Solutions
"Speed Networking: It was nice to have some face to face discussions with speakers and company representatives. Presentations: Well organised and beneficial subjects.
Exhibition: It was a good idea to have a combination of conferences, exhibitions and speed networking.
Lunch: fabulous and amazing choices. Thanks!"
Mahmoud Fouad, QA System Integration, Regional Manager, UAE
"The events and the discussions have helped to understand the evolution of cloud with its benefits and challenges. I believe adopting cloud computing can reduce operational and capex cost of IT by 40 percent and at the same time automate the technology."
Safdar Zaman, Nakheel, Head of IT Governance, UAE
1. Break into the only comprehensive Cloud show for the MENA region
This show is vital for companies that want to gain presence in this emerging market, no other event can provide so many local potential clients under one roof.
2. Save time and money by addressing all of MENA's decision makers under one roof
1500 top level decision makers from across all the enterprises and operators in the region: mobile, fixed and satellite operators, ISPs, government regulators, carrier or applications providers. Furthermore, this now includes alternative brands: content brands, OTT service providers, social media professionals & more.
3. Guaranteed Face to Face meetings with MENA's telco and enterprise Cloud leaders. For further details see the VIP box above
Get involved and get the leads to drive your business!
4. Capitalise on established networking platforms
ITM have a 19 year history of delivering you the contacts you need to grow your business.
5. Extract even more value from our participation this year by becoming our Programme Partner or Workshop Sponsor
Sponsor a conference session or workshop aligned with your product and specialism. Raise your profile and deliver your key message within the conference programme.
We blow other Cloud events out of the sky
Enterprise & Telco attendees
The only event with a superior VIP experience to our C-level delegates and sponsors; we guarantee your face-to-face meetings through our acclaimed VIP Speed Networking sessions
Event is part of the longest running (5 years) and most geographically diverse (5 Continents) Cloud Events Series (Cloud World Series) in the world!
Operator & Enterprise attendance
World-leading analysts on Telco & Enterprise Cloud are speaking at the show, with Camille Mendler debating the future of Cloud
of attendees at CxO & Director Level
A unique C-level marketing campaign ensuring conference audience in attendance are of the highest calibre; 28 region-wide media partners are already signed up!
Featuring Hands-On Labs and Workshops as an integral part of the agenda giving the unique opportunity of an interactive product discussion in the main plenary
"One of the best events I've ever attended and I've learned a lot about the world of cloud. Presentations were well prepared and informative. Keep up the good work"Awil Sharif, CEO, Somtel Somalia
"Excellent conference with high quality speakers. Great facilitating with probing questions by Camille."John Ross, Principal Consultant, Verizon, UAE