- Cloud World Forum Examines Security, Privacy and Regulation of The Cloud #cloudwf 15 April 2014 | 11:01 am
- An Unprecedented gathering of IT CxOs coming soon in London! 11 April 2014 | 10:55 am
- Lotus F1 COO Thomas Mayer to present a keynote at Cloud World Forum 10 April 2014 | 10:22 am
- NSA Revelations Have Changed ICT Decision-Makers’ Behaviour Towards The Cloud #CloudWF 8 April 2014 | 3:54 pm
- The Race for the Software-Defined Enterprise 4 April 2014 | 8:32 am
The Middle East & North Africa's Leading Cloud Computing Event
Welcome back to the Cloud World Forum MENA - the Middle East & North Africa's Leading Cloud Computing Event. In its 4th year, this is the only event to offer a dual Cloud agenda for both Enterprise & Telco attendees.
2014 Fresh and Exciting sessions included:
• Interactive hands-on labs and workshops on; How can Telcos maximise opportunities in the Cloud, Choosing the right Cloud provider and Software-Defined Data Centres: The next step in the evolution of Cloud?
• Find out how PaaS platforms will continue to evolve
• Overcome the privacy & security risks associated with Cloud
• Participate in interactive debate sessions on the pros and cons of using non-local Cloud services
• OVER TO YOU: What were your predictions for Future Cloud trends in the region? Big Data, BYOD, Network Functions Virtualisation and more…
• IN THE HOT SEAT: Is your business ready for the age of Big Data?
What made our event unique and un-missable!
1. The only comprehensive Cloud show for the MENA region
2. The only event that featured a tried and tested VIP Meet & Network campaign guaranteeing personalised meetings for event sponsors and VIP guests
3. A unique event with a dual focus agenda with dedicated Enterprise & Telco sessions
4. We featured an extensive programme of hands-on labs and workshops for added in-depth learning and interaction
5. In its 4th year, the Cloud World Forum MENA has firmly established in the space and part of the Cloud World Series, incorporating more events in more locations, with an ever greater reach!
“During speed networking I was pleased to meet promising firms for new business, whilst developing some very good partnership leads which proved a very beneficial use of our time at the Cloud Mena Forum” - Sudheer Suramanian, Regional Director IT Solutions, Huawei
“The CloudEthernet Forum (CEF) very much appreciated the opportunity to partner with the Cloud World Forum MENA conference in Dubai, UAE this year. During our keynote presentation we shared our vision for CloudE 1.0 technology – a standardised open Cloud architecture which will accelerate the global growth of the Cloud Services market, predicted by Gartner Research to reach $200bn by 2016. We would also like to thank Alek and her team who did an excellent job facilitating CEF briefings with senior execs from Enterprises, Service Providers and other Cloud industry stakeholders in the Middle East region.” – Hongwen Zhang, Co-Chair Security Working Group, CloudEthernet Forum & President & CEO, Wedge Networks
“Great event and very well organized! Speed Networking was brilliant! Keep it up” - Irfan Jafri, nWorX Technologies
“Right group of speakers, right networking tools, right venue, right attendees, delegates, as Imona we met our target for assessing the demand for Cloud in MENA region. Also speed networking was very fruitful, VIP team did their best to timely switch the pairs “ - Bahadir Odevci, imonacloud.com
“First of all I would like to thank you for participating in organizing this great event which I am sure will reflect in a great value for the industry and the region. I sat to the table with so little to expect out of the speed networking session as I didn’t like the idea and I didn’t think that it was going to be beneficial, to my surprise when I got off the table I had a solid four business opportunities in my bucket ! It was an exceptional experience for me, the fact that I have so little time with any one helped to quickly identify the common ground and know where to hit the ball. I have failed in the two days of the event to achieve such a success as the one that I have achieved in less than half an hour of speed networking” - Mohamed Elnoman, Specialist / Security & Cloud Services
“Just a quick follow up note – I attended the conference today and everything was great. Keren was actually the one who got me sorted & confirmed I was registered fine, so I appreciate the help. Thoroughly enjoyed the day, some very informative speakers and met a few great contacts already. I am looking forward to attending again tomorrow, though the Telco focused presentations will be a little outside my area of focus, will definitely go along and see who else I can meet up with” – Eddie Chapman Experienced Technology Executive / Project Manager for the Hospitality/Travel/Real Estate Industries
“Great event especially the concept of speed networking, perfect way to meet new potential clients” - Chris Rottner, Account Exec, Airwatch UK
“On behalf of Zajil Telecom, I would like to thank Informa for organizing such a successful event where we were able to meet with potential partners to expand our business. The punctual timings and your team cooperation was very professional. Looking forward to working with you on upcoming events. - Ibrahim Youssef Ismail, Senior Executive, Zajil Telecom
“Thank you Aleksandra & Sofia for creating yet another great networking environment at Cloud World Forum! Very efficient way to meet all vendors” - Ammar Aladily, Du, UAE
“Attractive sessions, rich information, valuable experience and plenty of cloud experts at the forum!” - Ahmed Fawzy, Head of Security, Raya Contact Center, Egypt
“Equinix recently entered the region and the Cloud Mena was a great opportunity to connect/reconnect with local industry leaders” - Sam Johnston, Director Cloud & IT Services, Equinix, Switzerland
“ Good opportunity to network with CxO level. Speed networking helped us generated many interesting contacts” - H. Dubos, Marketing Manager, Monaco Telecom
1. Break into the only comprehensive Cloud show for the MENA region
This show is vital for companies that want to gain presence in this emerging market, no other event can provide so many local potential clients under one roof.
2. Save time and money by addressing all of MENA's decision makers under one roof
1500 top level decision makers from across all the enterprises and operators in the region: mobile, fixed and satellite operators, ISPs, government regulators, carrier or applications providers. Furthermore, this now includes alternative brands: content brands, OTT service providers, social media professionals & more.
3. Guaranteed Face to Face meetings with MENA's telco and enterprise Cloud leaders. For further details see the VIP box above
Get involved and get the leads to drive your business!
4. Capitalise on established networking platforms
ITM have a 19 year history of delivering you the contacts you need to grow your business.
5. Extract even more value from our participation this year by becoming our Programme Partner or Workshop Sponsor
Sponsor a conference session or workshop aligned with your product and specialism. Raise your profile and deliver your key message within the conference programme.
We blow other Cloud events out of the sky
Enterprise & Telco attendees
MENA Cloud World Forum is the only event with a superior VIP experience to our C-level delegates and sponsors; we guaranteed your face-to-face meetings through our acclaimed VIP Speed Networking sessions
Event was part of the longest running (5 years) and most geographically diverse (5 Continents) Cloud Events Series (Cloud World Series) in the world!
Operator & Enterprise attendance
World-leading analysts on Telco & Enterprise Cloud spoke at the show.
of attendees at CxO & Director Level
A unique C-level marketing campaign ensured conference audience in attendance are of the highest calibre; 28 region-wide media partners had already signed up!
Featuring Hands-On Labs and Workshops as an integral part of the agenda giving the unique opportunity of an interactive product discussion in the main plenary
"Excellent conference with high quality speakers. Great facilitating with probing questions by Camille."John Ross, Principal Consultant, Verizon, UAE
"One of the best events I've ever attended and I've learned a lot about the world of cloud. Presentations were well prepared and informative. Keep up the good work"Awil Sharif, CEO, Somtel Somalia