- Big Data leaders – 4 traits they all seem to share 2 December 2013 | 9:51 am
- Verizon’s top tech predictions for Enterprise in 2014… 29 November 2013 | 11:21 am
- Cloud World Forum 2014: Who will you meet? #CloudWF 27 November 2013 | 5:41 pm
- Cloud World Forum Asia – Highlights from Day 2 27 November 2013 | 2:08 pm
- Cloud World Series touches down in Asia – Day 1 26 November 2013 | 2:44 pm
Where technology meets business
Welcome back to the Cloud World Forum MENA - the Middle East & North Africa's Leading Cloud Computing Event. Now in its 4th year, this is the only event to offer a dual Cloud agenda for both Enterprise & Telco attendees.
Fresh and Exciting sessions for 2014 include:
• Interactive hands-on labs and workshops on; How can Telcos maximise opportunities in the Cloud, Choosing the right Cloud provider and Software-Defined Data Centres: The next step in the evolution of Cloud?
• Find out how PaaS platforms will continue to evolve
• Overcome the privacy & security risks associated with Cloud
• Participate in interactive debate sessions on the pros and cons of using non-local Cloud services
• OVER TO YOU: What are your predictions for Future Cloud trends in the region? Big Data, BYOD, Network Functions Virtualisation and more…
• IN THE HOT SEAT: Is your business ready for the age of Big Data?
What makes our event unique and un-missable!
1. The only comprehensive Cloud show for the MENA region
2. The only event to feature a tried and tested VIP Meet & Network campaign guaranteeing personalised meetings for event sponsors and VIP guests
3. A unique event with a dual focus agenda with dedicated Enterprise & Telco sessions
4. Featuring an extensive programme of hands-on labs and workshops for added in-depth learning and interaction
5. Now in its 4th year, the Cloud World Forum MENA is firmly established in the space and part of the Cloud World Series, incorporating more events in more locations, with an ever greater reach!
"One of the best events I've ever attended and I've learned a lot about the world of cloud. Presentations were well prepared and informative. Keep up the good work"Awil Sharif, CEO, Somtel Somalia
"Excellent conference with high quality speakers. Great facilitating with probing questions by Camille."John Ross, Principal Consultant, Verizon, UAE